25.09.2017 - 13.58
Nine cleantech start-ups admitted to Fundamentals Training (Stage 1)
On 19 and 20 September, 15 admitted start-up teams were invited to join the 2-day Accelerator boot camp in Delft.
After two intensive training days, up to 9 teams were selected by an expert jury to enter stage 1: Fundamentals training
During this initial stage we help start-up’s to further analyse their market, look in-depth at their business model and learn them how to make money to start the first customer experience. Start-ups receive a funding of 10,000 in the Fundamentals training.
We love to welcome the following teams to Stage 1:
- Bufferblock – Develops high effective stormwater buffering products.
- ExcessMaterialsExchange – A digital marketplace where companies can exchange excess materials with each other.
- FAST Group – develops and produces sustainable Hydozine generators to power busses, trucks and ships.
- Great Bubble Barrier – A smart solution to plastic polution.
- KRSolar – Creating world’s leading custom solar panels.
- LegacyRoot LLP – The product, SolidWater, let plants thrive in both deserts and living rooms.
- Salvitae – Offers affordable sustainable off the grid water desalination and production.
- Solho – Designs and develops modular solar off-grid energy systems to power horticultural projects.
- SuperSola – Offers a plug-and-play all-in-one solar solution.
Would you like to be part of the next boot camp? Apply now for the next round of the Climate-KIC Accelerator Programme.
- Do you have a breakthrough idea related to new technology with substantial climate impact?
- Is your motivation to achieve global success?
- Do you have a co-founder in your team?
- Are you available for all training session of the Accelerator Programme?
Registration for the Climate-KIC Accelerator is open until 15 January, 2018 17:00 pm.